Structured Capital Group Inc (SCGI) Film Funding Program
The Motion Picture Financing Program of Structured Capital Group maintains an edge with innovative techniques in motion picture finance, film production and distribution. These methods may include credit enhancement, gap financing, international co-productions, joint ventures, strategic alliances, equity funding, tax-advantage programs, goods and services participation, pre-sales and other benefits. SCGI’s industry-focused affiliates strengthen the project position through extensive experience in the media and entertainment industry.
The general information required for SCGI’s review process can be seen as follows:
- Script (to include synopsis)
- Film budget
- Biographies of talent
- Background of producer/director
- Potential distributors, tax credits and subsidies, territories and rights to be acquired
- Production schedule
- Completion guarantor
- Contract details (if any)
- Additional requests for information and documentation may be required.
Contact Michael Clarner at email@example.com for further information.
Filed under: Motion Picture Funding Program |